The Great Pyramid of Success Challenge
February 27-March 3 is the Great Pyramid of Success Challenge Week: we challenge you to be your personal best and practice all the blocks of the pyramid and perform as many kind deeds as you can in one week. Each day of the Great Pyramid of Success Challenge wear something different to show your commitment to being the best you can be.
Monday: Star Wars Day- Show your Hard work, Skills, and Determination by dressing for your future, dress in your favorite Star Wars Character.
Tuesday: Disney Day- Celebrate your Poise and Confidence by dressing as your favorite Disney Character.
Wednesday: Happy Camper Day- Show your Cooperation, Friendship, and Enthusiasm by dressing as a happy camper or by wearing animal print.
Thursday: Show your Team Spirit, Loyalty and Self-control and Celebrate Dr. Seuss Birthday and dress as one of your favorite Dr. Seuss character.
Friday: Pokemon Day- Show your Fitness, Action, and Alertness by showing off your inner Pokemon.
The Great Pyramid of Success Challenge Checklist:
● Be at school on time Be kind to yourself, eat a healthy snack
● Smile at 25 people Compliment 5 people
● To make friends, be a friend Show appreciation and help others
● Pick up 10 pieces of trash Just be yourself
● Be eager to help your team Help your teacher with a task
● Act, Eat and Think right Practice makes perfect
● Make each day special Be trustworthy
● Slow and steady gets you ready Failing to prepare is preparing to fail
Be interested in finding the best way, not in having your way
Control yourself so others won’t have to
What you learn after you know it all is what counts
You must believe in yourself if you expect others to believe in you
Read More »